V/A 'One H.E.L.L. of a Compilation'
In 2007, Gordon Riker & Kelly Wallace both tragically passed away in bike accidents in Boston, MA. Shortly after, friends of their's started a non-profit organization titled H.E.L.L. (Helping Everyone Live Longer). H.E.L.L. is a DIY group that primarily operates in Boston's punk and hardcore scene that both Gordon and Kelly were heavily involved in. H.E.L.L.'s main goal is to give out free helmets from donations while raising bike safety awareness.
This compilation features songs and artwork from Gordon and Kelly's friends, family, and favorite bands, as well as a few others who have lost someone close to them. Contributions are not just primarily from the Greater Boston area, but also Florida, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New York, Vermont, Pennsylvania, and Quebec. All proceeds from this compilation will go directly to helping keep H.E.L.L. alive.
01. 108 - Into Her Arms
02. Attica! Attica! - You, The Music, and Me
03. Brian Marquis - '84 Rookie Card
04. Jason Anderson - Don't Give Up Just Yet
05. Battle! - Brick
06. Alanna - Surprise, You're Alive
07. Converge - On My Shield
01. Give and Take - Hope is Lost
02. Form & File - Mundane Pleasures
03. Oscar Albis Rodriguez - My Dear Rachel
04. Fly Upright Kite - You Shine
05. Foxfires - Nostrum
06. The Faux - Biology =/= Destiny
07. The First Annual - Like We Used To Do
01. Hunger - Punishment
02. Our Lives - Fortunate Son
03. Late Nite Wars - Bones (acoustic)
04. Powerwolves - No God, Know Peace
05. Peter Long - Huntington Towards Newbury
06. Life & Limb - named must your fear be before banish it you can
07. Paint it Black - Bliss
01. Roadrage - North Star
02. Ten Thirty Nine - Edward Morgan Forster
03. yellowbirddd - lionize
04. Wrong Body - Warning! (Signs!)
05. Vanna - Every Bridge
06. Valencourt - Mapping Out The Miles
07. Therefore I Am - Big Blue
Comes with a 70 track download!
Double LP on colored vinyl in a gatefold jacket. We have 2 colors available, white and purple/black mix. Please specify in the comment section if you prefer a certain color.